Guess the Character!
People mistook the most successful individuals as the lucky ones. What they failed to recognize was that underlying all the triumph and affluence they amassed was tremendous exertions and long days and nights of hard graft. Similar is the case with me; people believe my father's great wealth and legacy led me to have this great fortune and a billion-dollar company. Well, to make them clear, I am not some ordinary person. I am Iron Man! Would there be anyone like me out there? No! So it really does not matter what they say.
Primarily I was
named Tony, and the surname I got from my legendary dad is Stark. My Dad! He
was the most calculated and cold person I have ever met. He never told me he
loved me or even cared for me. This kept me distressed for most of my life, but
eventually, I learned to live with it. I find it hard to believe that probably
his happiest day was when he sent me off to the boarding school. It was
sometime later when I found out he said he believed one day I would take our
legacy to the place where even he could not. My heart raced.
Events happening in our lives are a sign, and each event provides us with a roadmap of where we would be in the next phase of our lives. I, too, could not have acknowledged my true potential had it not been that abduction of mine by the Ten Rings. I learned that the fear of getting killed could push you to your extreme limits from that event. Since that life-threatening situation gave rise to the most remarkable armor, I could not have even thought of the Iron Man in my industrialist, genius, philanthropist, and playboy phase.
Comments
Post a Comment